Powered By Blogger

Sunday 12 February 2012

Baba - miss you!!!

It's been a year that Dad left us. Still i can feel him that he is with us. Ma has become very emotional person nowadays. She use to be very strict and strong person. I can imagine what it is when you loose your spouse.

She must be missing Dad more than anyone in the world. 

Baba was one of the most important pesron in my entire life! Those who have experienced loss... there isn't much you can do except remember the good times and carry that person's spirit in your heart.

I have been doing that since the day I lost Baba !!!

I found that sharing your pain can be something be as healing. 

God I miss him! A lot of him in me and that is what I need to carry on...

It's been one year Baba left us and I still can't comprehend it. But I hold him each day in my heart and look forward to seeing him when it's my time to call it - Quits!!! 
 
You are in our heart, our minds, our thoughts and yes even in our prayers.

Your family will never let your spirit die.
You guide us day in and day out for that I thank you once again for the strength you have given all of us to face life as it comes.


Love you Baba !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment